Images stored in Adobe Experience Manager are treated as images from an unknown source by Pega Customer Decision Hub. To allow your application to access an image from Adobe Experience Manager, add the Adobe Experience Manager host in the Content security policy.
- In Dev Studio, click the down arrow by the name of your application, then click Definition.
- Click Security.
- In the Content security section, open the content security policy.
- Expand the Image-Source section.
- In the Allowed Websites table, click Add a row.
- Enter the URL of your Adobe Experience Manager host.
- Save the content policy.