Configuring Facebook Ads destinations in Paid Media Manager
After you create a Facebook App to access the Facebook Marketing API, configure the connection to a Facebook Ads destination in Paid Media Manager.
- Log in to Pega Customer Decision Hub as an operator with access to App Studio.
- In App Studio, click , as in the following figure:
- Click Add destination.
- Enter the credentials that you created in Facebook Ads.For more information, see Creating a Facebook Ads app and credentials.
- In the Field mapping section, map destination API
properties to Pega Customer Decision Hub properties.
For more information about PII mapping, see Mapping individuals to paid destinations with CRM attributes.
- Map the Facebook Ads Email (EMAIL) parameter to a property.
- Optional: Map additional PII properties, such as device ID, address, phone number
or date of birth.
Note: Mapping multiple properties makes it possible to generate higher match rates and reach more individuals.
- In the Use External Id (EXTERN_ID) field, specify a
unique ID that can be used in place of hashed data for subsequent updates for a
given individual.This feature is enabled and set to use the class key from your Customer class by default. Keep in mind that disabling this setting will result in slower synchronization with Facebook.
Note: The property used as external ID is not hashed during synchronization with Facebook. If you want to change it, select a property that can identify an individual uniquely without exposing their internal data.
- Configure the additional settings in the Facebook Ads assets
- Enable campaign generation - For more information, see Streamlining Campaign Generation for Next-Best-Action Paid Audiences.
- Enable offline conversion push - For more information, see Enabling offline conversions.
- Lookalike audience country and Lookalike audience ratio - For more information, see Prospecting with Next-Best-Action paid audiences.
- Click Apply.
Previous topic Applying for advanced access permissions for the Lead Ads functionality Next topic Configuring Google Ads destinations