If you have installed the
MS.war file on a different machine than
the one on which you have deployed Pega Customer Decision Hub, you need to modify the
- Navigate to the directory where the
MS.warfile has been deployed.
- Edit the
index.htmlfile and prepend the full URL to your system:
- In Dev Studio, open the application rule associated with the PegaNBAM:Agents access group.
- In the application rule, go to the Integration & Security tab.
- In the Mashup security section, add a new Trusted
Origin and add the URL for the location of the deployed
- If you previously configured a content security policy in the Content
security section, edit the policy and allow access from the website where
MS.warfile has been deployed.You must update the Frame-Ancestors section of the policy on the Policy Definition tab, and potentially other sections, if required by the Microsite.
- Click .
- In the Requestors table, click the BROWSER requestor for your
- Click Save.
- Create a new operator account. In the Access Group section on the Profile tab, enter or select <your application>:Microsites.
- Create the following Dynamic System Settings to override the default configuration
settings in the Microsite gadget:The owning ruleset for all of the settings is PegaMKT-Engine.
- microsite/applicationname - This is the application name which the Microsite gadget uses when connecting to Pega Customer Decision Hub. By default, it is the name of the application associated with the access group on the PegaMKTMicrosite service package.
- microsite/URL - This is the URL which the Microsite gadget uses when connecting to Pega Customer Decision Hub. The URL should point to an IAC servlet on the public node. The URL format is http://<hostname>:<port>/prweb/IAC.
- microsite/deployedURL - This is the URL where the MS.War file was deployed. The URL format is http://<hostname>:<port>/MS.
- microsite/systemid - This is the system ID which the Microsite gadget uses when connecting to Pega Customer Decision Hub. By default, it is the system ID defined on the system which the URLs point to.
- microsite/defaultclass - If the Site parameter of the Microsite URL is not defined, this setting purpose is used instead.
- microsite/parameters/useridentifier - This is the user which the Microsite gadget uses to authenticate itself with Pega Customer Decision Hub. Enter the name of the operator you created in step 11 into the Value field.
- microsite/parameters/skinname - This is the name of the skin used by the Microsite.
- microsite/parameters/additional - This is a comma-separated list of additional parameters that can be passed to the gadget.