Configuring a repository to ingest customer data
This content applies only to Pega Cloud environments
Configure a repository for storing the manifest file and data files that you want to ingest into your Pega Customer Decision Hub.
- If your system is deployed in a Pega Cloud services environment,
configure your SFTP application to point to your S3 file repository as the root
directory for file destination paths.The Pega Cloud services team defines the S3 file repository for your system in advance. For more information, see .
- If your system is deployed in a third-party cloud, perform the following
- Create a repository.For instructions, see Creating a repository.
If the repository that you create is to be shared across environments, you must manually update the root path to identify the environment. For example, if the same repository is to be shared by the development and QA environments:
- Create folders named Dev and QA in the SFTP root folder.
- Update the root path in the repository rule.
The following figure shows how a Dev folder is defined as the root path for the repository in the QA environment, for non-Pega Cloud implementations:
- Configure your SFTP application to point to your S3 file repository as the root directory for file destination paths.
- Create a repository.
Previous topic Configuring the data ingestion process Next topic Creating a manifest file to ingest customer data