Creating data flows to ingest customer data
This content applies only to Pega Cloud environments
Create data flows to process the files from the source data sets to the destination data sets.
The goal of this procedure is to create the following rules with sample parameter values:
|Rule type||Rule name||Apply to||Ruleset|
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Data Model category, and then click Data Flow.
- On the Data Flow tab, click Create.
- On the New tab, configure the following
- In the Label field, enter UPlusImportAccount.
- In the Apply to field, enter the name of the applicable customer class, for example, UPlusCDH-Data-Comms-Account.
- In the Add to ruleset fields, select UPlusCDH-Rules and 01-01-01.
- Click Create and open.
- Double-click the source shape in the diagram, and then configure the following
- In the Source field, select Data set.
- In the Data set field, enter the name of the appropriate data set that you configured earlier, which in this example was UPlusImportAccount.
- Double-click the destination shape in the diagram, and then configure the
- In the Destination field, select Data set.
- In the Data set field, enter Account.
- In the Save options field, select Insert new and overwrite existing records.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 3 through 8 to
create the other two data flows:
Previous topic Creating data sets to ingest customer data Next topic Creating a case type to ingest customer data