As part of the process of connecting Paid Media Manager to a LinkedIn Ads destination, you must have an account in LinkedIn Ads and use the credentials for that account to configure a destination in Paid Media Manager.
- Log in to LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
- Click Create account.
- Enter the account name and currency, and click Save.
- In the account settings, note the account ID.
- To add users to the account, click Manage users, as in the following figure:
- Contact Pega Support to authorize the connector. Include the Redirect URL in
the Service Request.This is the URL that LinkedIn uses to access your Pega Marketing application. It has the format http://<hostname>:<port>/prweb/PRRestService/oauth2/v1/redirect. You can check the redirect URL for your application in the destination settings in Paid Media Manager.