To enable treatment eligibility criteria in Pega Customer Decision Hub, create an associated When rule and mark it as a relevant record.
When defining your eligibility criteria, you will need to access customer-level properties, as well as properties from your strategy result (SR) class. In order to access these properties within eligibility conditions, you must add a page for each.
- In Dev Studio, create a When rule in the Data-Decision-Request-Customer class.
- In the Parameters tab, add a parameter named StrategyResult, with Page Name as the data type.
- In the Pages & Classes tab, add a page named
StrategyResult on the top-level SR class.
Note: Strategy results (SR) represent the next-best-action recommended actions and treatments.
- In the Pages & Classes tab, add an entry for each context
entity that you defined in the Context Dictionary.
Note: For the names, use the value specified in the Singular name field in the Context Dictionary.
- In the Advanced tab, define the conditions for your rule.
For example: To match the customer's language preference with the language of the treatment, enter StrategyResult.Language = Customer.LanguagePreference.
- Mark the When rule relevant by clicking .
- Open the Relevant Records landing page.
Tip: After marking the When rule relevant, click the View link in the confirmation message shown in the header.
- In the Relevant Records landing page, enter Data-Decision-Request-Customer as the class name.
- Find the When rule that you marked as relevant and click the Menu icon to the right of the When rule row.
- Click .