Defining push notifications
Pega Customer Decision Hub can send push notification messages to registered apps. Push notifications can be sent while running actions.
For more information, see Configuring application settings for push notifications.
- For every app, define the following information.
- Name of the app - how the app is referred to within the Pega Customer Decision Hub application, for example, in action flows
- Platform of the app - select Android or iOS
- Unique ID - used for validating push notification service requests, for example, for registering and un-registering app users
- Define additional information.
For an Android app, define the Google key.
For an iOS app, define the following additional information.
- App certificate - an Apple .p12 certificate
- Certificate name - used for storing the certificate in the system
- Certificate password - used to validate the certificate
- Certificate type
- Monitor Apple's notification feedback service?
Previous topic Configuring SMS delivery receipts Next topic Configuring push notifications