Extend the Interaction History table to support custom properties for the CaptureResponse service.
- In Dev Studio, create the properties that you want to add in the appropriate interaction history class (Fact or Dimension).
- Create matching columns in the appropriate interaction table (Fact or Dimension).
- Copy the Data-Decision-IH-Configuration.pyInteractionHistoryConfiguration data transform to your Artifacts ruleset and update it to add the new properties that you created in step 1.
- Click .
- Create the matching properties, for example, AccountID.
- Copy the
transform to your Artifacts rule set and update it to add the new properties that you
created in step 1.
- Re-save the corresponding Database Table rule for the interaction class where you added the properties.