To enable additional treatment properties in Pega 1:1 Operations Manager, extend the Custom Treatment Element section.
- Log in to your overlay application as a user in the RevisionManager access group.
- Create a standard change request that includes the treatment Decision Data rule for the treatment that you want to extend.
- Add the additional treatment property to the form field of the treatment Decision Data
Note: The property must belong to the Data-pxStrategyResult class.
- Complete the change request.
- Log in to your Pega Customer Decision Hub application as a user in the CDHAdmins access group.
- In Dev Studio, find the appropriate section for the treatment
type that you want to extend, and save it into your Pega Customer Decision Hub
Extension section name Treatment type CustomEmailTreatmentElement CustomWebTreatmentElement Web CustomMobileTreatmentElement Mobile CustomSMSTreatmentElement SMS CustomPushTreatmentElement Push CustomAssistTreatmentElement Agent assisted
- Add the additional treatment property to the extension section.
- Log in to the Pega 1:1 Operations Manager application as a user in the OpsDeveloper access group.
- Save the properties that you created in step 3 into the Pega 1:1 Operations Manager implementation layer.
- Add the properties to the extension section and When rule in the following way:
Treatment type Section rule When rule EmailTreatmentForm EmailCustomAttributesPresent Web WebTreatmentForm WebCustomAttributesPresent Mobile MobileTreatmentForm MobileCustomAttributesPresent SMS SMSTreatmentForm SMSCustomAttributesPresent Push PushTreatmentForm PushNotificationCustomAttributesPresent Agent Assisted AgentAssistedTreatmentForm AgentAssistedCustomAttributesPresent Other OtherTreatmentForm Not applicable