Every property output from a decision strategy associated with real-time containers in the Next-Best-Action Designer must be identified in the pyDefaultWorkingSet data transform. Update this data transform if you use real-time containers and if you have configured custom action properties.
- In Dev Studio, create a new data transform called pyDefaultWorkingSet in your top level SR class.
- On the Definition tab of the data transform, select the check
box Call superclass data transform.Enabling the Call superclass data transform option ensures that all properties defined in the built-in pyDefaultWorkingSet data transform are available. You do not need to define them again in your new data transform.
- Add any properties which you want to make available as output properties from Strategy
in the generated data flows, as shown in the following example:
- In the first row, in the Action column, enter: Append and Map to
- In the first row, in the Target column, enter: defaultWorkingSetPage.pyWorkingSet
- In the second row, in the Action column, enter: Set
- In the second row, in the Target column, enter: .pyPropertyName
- In the second row, in the Source, enter the name of the property which you want to make available.
- On the Pages & Classes tab, enter the following
- In the Page name field, enter: defaultWorkingSetPage
- In the Class field, enter: Data-MO-DDF-DecisionStrategy
- Click Save.