Manually configuring the customer class
For industries other than telecommunications, finance, healthcare, or insurance, you must manually create and configure your customer class.
The customer class represents the customer entity in Pega Customer Decision Hub. The base customer class is PegaMKT-Data-Customer, which is backed by the MKT_CUSTOMER table in the outbound marketing schema. Pega Customer Decision Hub utilizes the external mappings defined on the customer class to load up customer data.
Typically, to support loading of customer data, you must configure a class that extends the base customer class.
- Creating your customer class
- Mapping a customer class to a database table
- Optional: Creating a class key property for an extended customer class
- Defining customer contexts for multilevel decisioning in Pega Customer Decision Hub
- Extending and updating the CustomerSearchResultGrid section
- Extending and updating the MKTProfileHeaderSearchOverlay section
- Optimizing properties to speed up segment creation
Previous topic Adding stream data aggregates in the Customer Profile Designer Next topic Creating your customer class