Modifying pool settings for PegaMKTContainer service package
PegaMKTContainer is a Pega service package that encompasses real-time container services. Pool settings in a service package determine the size and behavior of pools to service requestors, which in turn affect the amount of system resources used.
Update the default values for requestor pool settings to meet your system's needs.
- Log-in to your Pega Customer Decision Hub implementation application with an operator who has access to Dev Studio.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Integration-Resources category, and then click Service Package.
- Click the PegaMKTContainer row to open the service package.
- Click the Pooling tab, and then modify the requestor pool
The default value for the two settings is -1. When you modify these settings for the first time, use 10 as a starting value. Revisit these settings from time to time and update them to meet your system's needs. Leaving the values to -1 could result in performance issues and can sometimes bring down the Decision hub nodes. For more information on configuring requestor pools, see Configuring a requestor pool for a service package and Managing requestor pools
- In the Maximum idle requestors field, enter value
10.This setting determines the maximum number of idle requestors that can be in the pool for container services.
- In the Maximum active requestors field, enter value
10.This setting determines the number of concurrent requestors the system can create and put into use for the services in this package.
- In the Maximum idle requestors field, enter value 10.
- Save the service package.
Previous topic Implementing real-time containers Next topic Returning additional properties in a real-time container response