is a Pega service package
that encompasses real-time container services. Pool settings in a
service package determine the size and behavior of pools to service requestors, which in turn
affect the amount of system resources used.
Update the default values for requestor
pool settings to meet your system's needs.
- Log-in to your Pega Customer Decision Hub implementation application with an
operator who has access to Dev Studio.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio,
- Expand the Integration-Resources category, and then
click Service Package.
- Click the PegaMKTContainer row to open the service package.
- Click the Pooling tab, and then modify the requestor pool
- In the Maximum idle requestors field, enter value
This setting determines the maximum number of idle requestors that can be in the
pool for container services.
- In the Maximum active requestors field, enter value
This setting determines the number of concurrent requestors the system can create
and put into use for the services in this package.
The default value for the two settings is -1
. When you modify
these settings for the first time, use 10
as a starting value.
Revisit these settings from time to time and update them to meet your system's needs.
Leaving the values to -1
could result in performance issues and can
sometimes bring down the Decision hub nodes. For more information on configuring requestor
pools, see Configuring a requestor pool for a service package
and Managing requestor pools
- Save the service package.