In order to add custom properties to the Container response for a supporting decision that uses an alternate strategy result class, do the following steps:
- In Dev Studio, create a property under the alternate SR class by using the
Create property method.
- In Dev Studio, create a new data transform called pyDefaultWorkingSet in the alternate SR class.
- On the Definition tab of the data transform, select the check
box Call superclass data transform.Enabling the Call superclass data transform option ensures that all properties defined in the built-in pyDefaultWorkingSet data transform are available. You do not need to define them again in your new data transform.
- Add any properties which you want to make available as output properties from Strategy
in the generated data flows, as shown in the following example:
- In the first row, in the Action column, enter: Append and Map to
- In the first row, in the Target column, enter: defaultWorkingSetPage.pyWorkingSet
- In the second row, in the Action column, enter: Set
- In the second row, in the Target column, enter: .pyPropertyName
- In the second row, in the Source, enter the name of the property which you want to make available.
- On the Pages & Classes tab, enter the following
- In the Page name field, enter: defaultWorkingSetPage
- In the Class field, enter: Data-MO-DDF-DecisionStrategy
- Click Save.
- In Dev Studio, create a property under the Int-PegaCDH-Container class.
- Save the TransformSROutput Data Transform rule into your
implementation ruleset.In the Apply to field, select the alternate SR class.
- On the Definition tab of the new
TransformSROutput rule, map the property that you created in your
alternate SR class.The following image shows an example configuration of the TransformSROutput data transform.
- Clear the Call superclass data transform checkbox.
- Save and check in your changes.