All actions requested by business users in Pega 1:1 Operations Manager are created with the same default flow settings. Choose between flow settings based on a dynamic action template, a specific action, or an empty action flow with no shapes.
- Log in to Pega 1:1 Operations Manager as an operator in the TeamLead access group.
- In the navigation pane, click the operator icon, and then click Operations Manager Settings.
- Select default action flow for outbound execution.
- None - actions are created with an empty flow that the NBA Specialist can customize manually.
- Reference flow from another action - actions are created by using an existing action as a template. The new action reuses the flow defined in the template action. To modify the action flow, the NBA Specialist must edit the original template action.
- Copy flow from another action - actions are created by copying an existing action. The new action has a flow with the same shapes as the copied action, but it does not reference the copied action directly. The NBA Specialist can edit the new action flow directly without modifying the copied action.
- Click Save.