Starting file listeners to ingest customer data
This content applies only to Pega Cloud environments
Start the file listeners to enable the ingestion process in your system. File listeners listen for the arrival of a manifest file in your repository, validate the files to be transferred against the manifest file, and if the validation is successful, start the ingestion of files.
- Switch to Admin Studio.
- In the navigation pane of Admin Studio, click .
- In the Start / restart listener field, select Start new instance.
- In the field below, enter the name of a file listener that you configured earlier, for example, UPlusAccountFileListener.
- Click Apply.
- Verify that the new listener instance appears in the Active listeners list without any errors.
- Switch to Dev Studio.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Verify that your file listener successfully triggered the data flow and processed the files from the SFTP server.
- Repeat steps 1 through 9 to start the other two file listeners:
Previous topic Creating file listeners to ingest customer data Next topic Exporting customer data from Pega Customer Decision Hub in Pega Cloud