Template access groups and roles
Template access groups are provided with the Pega Customer Decision Hub and are used to generate new access groups when the user runs the new application wizard.
Template access groups
|Access group name||Application where it is used|
|CDHTemplate:OpsDeveloper||Pega 1:1 Operations Manager|
|CDHTemplate:NBASpecialist||Pega 1:1 Operations Manager|
|CDHTemplate:OpsMgrAdmin||Pega 1:1 Operations Manager|
|CDHTemplate:TeamLead||Pega 1:1 Operations Manager|
|CDHTemplate:BusinessUser||Pega 1:1 Operations Manager|
|CDHTemplate:CDHAdmins||Pega Customer Decision Hub|
|CDHTemplate:CDHManagers||Pega Customer Decision Hub|
|CDHTemplate:CDHAnalysts||Pega Customer Decision Hub|
|CDHTemplate:CDHInstall||Pega Customer Decision Hub|
Associating access groups with roles
The access groups used by these operators in the application are associated with roles. Each of these roles should be built with the associated PegaNBAM_FW role as a dependent role. This ensures that any new privilege granted in Pega Customer Decision Hub will be granted to the appropriate operators automatically when upgrading your environment.
To verify that you access groups are associated with the correct role:
- Open your access group to see its list of available roles.
- Open the role.
- Click Manage dependent role and verify that you see one of the PegaNBAM_FW roles as a dependent role.
- If required, add the PegaNBAM_FW role to get the latest list of privileges.
To remove permissions, use one of the following rules:
- To remove all permissions for a given rule, use an Access Deny rule. For more information, see Understanding Access Deny rules.
- For a more granular permission edit, use an Access of Rule to Object rule. For more information, see Understanding Access of Role to Object rules.
Previous topic Creating operator accounts Next topic Updating the Manager field for your organization units