Adding associated static data in the Customer Profile Designer
In addition to creating data aggregates, you can also use the Customer Profile Designer to associate static data, such as database tables, with customer contexts. For example, you can associate an investment portfolio table with the Account Owner context.
- In Dev Studio, create a Data Set rule for the associated
entity. For more information, see Data Set rules - Completing the Create, Save As, or Specialization form.
Important: Ensure that the type of the data set is Database Table.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub interaction portal, click .
- Select the data set that you want to associate with a customer context by clicking .
- In the Add data set window, select the data set and click Add.
- Open the Customer Profile Designer by clicking .
- Click Edit.
- Next to the context with which you want to associate the data set, click and then select the data set from the list.
Tip: A single data source can only be associated with a single customer context. You cannot associate the same data source with multiple contexts.
- Click Save.
Result: The data set is now associated with the customer context. You can review the context in the Context Dictionary. Previous topic Configuring the data model Next topic Adding stream data aggregates in the Customer Profile Designer