The implementation team enables or extends Pega 1:1 Operations Manager features to meet your business requirements.
Pega 1:1 Operations Manager has been designed with extensibility as a priority. This means, that the application includes many extension points that allow you to modify the application by using Case Management. However, the application also includes many rules flagged as Final. Final rules should not be extended or modified. Final rules contain functionality that Pega is likely to modify in the future. Therefore if you have a specific requirement and feel like you need one of the final rules to be extensible please contact Pega Global Client Support.
To configure application features, review the topics in the following sections:
- Selecting the default action flow for actions created from Pega 1:1 Operations Manager change requests
- Enabling business users to request changes to action bundles
- Selecting the properties used in compliance audits
- Enabling revision settings
- Enabling fast-track change requests
- Configuring the Get Next functionality
- Enabling peer review
- Extending the change request approval process
- Extending custom action attributes
- Extending the treatment sections in Pega 1:1 Operations Manager
- Creating change requests with the DX API v1
- Guidelines for extending Pega 1:1 Operations Manager