Define how long you want to store exported decisions in your file repository. By
default, the system keeps exported decisions for 180 days. A cleanup activity removes
files that are older than the retention period.
The retention period for exported decisions also determines the time frame of decisions
that you can load in the Customer Profile
Viewer. If you keep the default retention period of 180 days, the Customer
Profile Viewer displays the decisions from the last 180 days. If you change the
retention period, for example to 60 days, the time frame of decisions that you can view
in the Customer Profile Viewer changes accordingly, to 60 days.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Enter a short description.For example: Days to keep exported decision results
- In the Setting purpose field, enter
- In the Owning Ruleset field, enter
- Click Create and open.
- In the Value field, enter the number of days to store
- Click Save.