Define how long you want to keep exported interactions in your file repository.
By default, the system keeps exported interactions for 180 days. A cleanup activity
removes files that are older than the retention period.
The retention period for exported interactions also determines the time frame of
interactions that you can load in the Customer
Profile Viewer. If you keep the default retention period of 180 days, the
Customer Profile Viewer displays the interactions from the last 180 days. If you change
the retention period, for example to 60 days, the time frame of interactions that you
can view in the Customer Profile Viewer changes accordingly, to 60 days.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Enter a short description.For example: Days to keep exported interactions
- In the Setting purpose field, enter
- In the Owning Ruleset field, enter
- Click Create and open.
- In the Value field, enter the number of days to store
- Click Save.