Create a service package to group service rules that are designed to be developed, tested, and deployed together. The service package determines the security scheme and access for the services in the package.
The goal of this procedure is to create the following rule with sample parameter values:
|Rule type||Rule name||Ruleset|
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Integration-Resources category, and then click Service Package.
- On the New tab, configure the following
- In the Short description field, enter UPlusIngestionFileProcessing.
- In the Service Package Name field, enter UPlusIngestionFileProcessing.
- Click Create and open.
- In the Service access group field, enter UPlusCDH:CDHAdmins.
- Clear the Requires authentication check box.
- Click Edit to edit the associated ruleset, and then change the ruleset to UPlusCDH-Rules.
- Click Save.