After you select a repository for exported files, you can enable or disable the
export of interactions by modifying the
interactionHistory/writeToStream dynamic system
In new Pega Customer Decision Hub implementations, this
setting is enabled by default.
Before you begin: Select a
repository for exported interactions and decisions.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio,
- Expand the SysAdmin category, and then
click Dynamic System Settings.
- Use the filter to find the
interactionHistory/writeToStream dynamic system setting
in the Pega-DecisionEngine ruleset.
- In the Value field, enter one of the following
- To enable the export of interactions, enter
- To disable the export of interactions, enter
- Click Save.