Enabling and disabling the export of interactions through a DSS
After you select a repository for exported files, you can enable or disable the export of interactions by modifying the interactionHistory/writeToStream dynamic system setting.
In new Pega Customer Decision Hub implementations, this setting is enabled by default.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the SysAdmin category, and then click Dynamic System Settings.
- Use the filter to find the interactionHistory/writeToStream dynamic system setting in the Pega-DecisionEngine ruleset.
- In the Value field, enter one of the following
- To enable the export of interactions, enter true.
- To disable the export of interactions, enter false.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Changing the file creation limits Next topic Enabling and disabling the export of decisions through a DSS