Extending the Interaction History table for the CaptureResponse service
Extend the Interaction History table to support custom properties for the CaptureResponse service.
- In Dev Studio, create the properties that you want to add in the appropriate
interaction history class (Fact or Dimension).
For example: Create an AccountID property in the Data-Decision-IH-Fact class.
- Create matching columns in the appropriate interaction table (Fact or Dimension).
Note: If you use a database editor to add the columns, verify that they have been properly created. For example: Create an AccountID column in the pr_data_ih_fact table.
- Copy the Data-Decision-IH-Configuration.pyInteractionHistoryConfiguration data transform to your Artifacts ruleset and update it to add the new properties that you created in step 1.
- Click .
- Create the matching properties, for example, AccountID.
Note: By default, this creates columns with a length of 32 characters. If required, edit the property and set the Max Length to a higher value.
- Copy the
transform to your Artifacts rule set and update it to add the new properties that you
created in step 1.
Tip: Follow the pattern documented in the Comment field.
- Re-save the corresponding Database Table rule for the interaction class where you added
For example: Re-save the Data-Decision-IH-Fact database table. Previous topic Making custom Strategy Result properties available for real-time container data flows Next topic Setting the custom property in a real-time container response