Mapping a customer class to a database table
After creating and configuring the class rule for your customer, create a database table instance to map your customer class to a database entity (table or view) in the marketing schema by completing the following steps.
- In the Records menu, expand the SysAdmin category.
- Right-click the Database Table node, and then select +Create.
- Enter the name of your customer class and a short description, and then click Create and open.
- In the Database section, enter details about the backing
database entity. Work with the database administrator to find out what the details
Tip: By default, the backing database of Pega Customer Decision Hub is ExternalMKTData.
- Click Save.
- Validate the mapping between your customer class and the specified database table by clicking Test connectivity.
Previous topic Creating your customer class Next topic Optional: Creating a class key property for an extended customer class