You can make additional properties available for real-time container responses.
- Create a Proposition or Strategy property under the top-level SR class.Proposition properties define and store the value on the Action ruleform. Strategy properties are temporary and calculated as part of strategy execution.
- Make the property available to real-time container data flows.For more information, see Making custom Strategy Result properties available for real-time container data flows.
- Extend the Interaction History table for the CaptureResponse service.For more information, see Extending the Interaction History table for the CaptureResponse service.
- Set the custom property in a real-time container response.For more information, see Setting the custom property in a real-time container response.
- Optional: Add custom properties for a supporting decision that uses an alternate SR class.For more information, see Returning properties of an alternate SR class in a real-time container response.