Selecting the default action flow for actions created from Pega 1:1 Operations Manager change requests
All actions requested by business users in Pega 1:1 Operations Manager are created with the same default flow settings. Choose between flow settings based on a dynamic action template, a specific action, or an empty action flow with no shapes.
- Log in to Pega 1:1 Operations Manager as an operator in the TeamLead access group.
- In the navigation pane, click the operator icon, and then click Operations Manager Settings.
- Select default action flow for outbound execution.
- None - actions are created with an empty flow that the Next-Best-Action Specialist can customize manually.
- Reference flow from another action - actions are created by
using an existing action as a template. The new action reuses the flow defined in the
template action. To modify the action flow, the Next-Best-Action specialist must edit
the original template action.
Note: If you select a different action to use as a template while a change request is in the Build stage, the action flow for the change request will be updated accordingly. If a change request is already in the Test or Deploy stage, selecting a different action template will not affect the change request.
- Copy flow from another action - actions are created by copying an existing action. The new action has a flow with the same shapes as the copied action, but it does not reference the copied action directly. The Next-Best-Action Specialist can edit the new action flow directly without modifying the copied action.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Building features in Pega 1:1 Operations Manager Next topic Enabling business users to request changes to action bundles