Selecting the properties used in compliance audits
Actions created or updated in Pega 1:1 Operations Manager can be audited for their compliance with your organizational compliance norms. Implement the compliance check feature by selecting the properties used in compliance audits.
- Log in to Pega 1:1 Operations Manager as an operator in the TeamLead access group.
- In the left navigation pane, click the user icon, and then click Operations Manager Settings.
- In the Compliance section, select Enable compliance check.
- In the Context field, select the Context class or Strategy
result class of the property that you want to use for compliance checks.
For example: Rule type Class Action and treatment attributes Data-pxStrategyResult Engagement policy configuration Context class, for example Sample-Data-Customer or Sample-Data-Account Action attributes Top-level SR class or issue/group SR class
- Click Add compliance field.
- Select a property that should be used in compliance checks, for example, Age.
- In the Field value field, enter the values against which compliance must be checked, for example, English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu.
When a business user creates a change request for an action, Pega 1:1 Operations Manager checks if the selected property is used in any relevant engagement policies, Action rule forms, or Treatment rule forms. If yes, an operator in the TeamLead access group receives a task to verify that the property value complies with organizational requirements.
By default, the compliance audit task is assigned to operators in the TeamLead access group. If you want to create a new access group for compliance auditors, ensure that the group contains the role PegaOperationsManager_Core:ComplianceAudit.
Previous topic Enabling business users to request changes to action bundles Next topic Enabling revision settings