Pega Customer Decision Hub Release Notes
Pega Customer Decision Hub 8.7 provides a number of enhancements to the application, including, but not limited to, Customer Profile Viewer and Customer Profile Designer enhancements, improved bundling capabilities, Customer Journey enhancements, as well as multiple enhancements for Pega 1:1 Operations Manager.
For more information, see What's New in Pega CRM.
For a complete list of new Pega Platform features, see the Pega Platform Release Notes.
Pega Customer Decision Hub 8.7 requires Pega Platform version 8.7 or newer.
This release may include products or features that have Preview Release status. Products and features with Preview Release status are:
- Not fully-featured, but are usually intended to extend and widen capabilities if clients find the feature useful. Such features are intended for limited use cases.
- Introduced in order to solicit feedback. If the feedback is positive, and customers who see detailed demos of the feature and test it in their own development systems can see the long-term value of the feature, then Pega will develop it further.
- Possibly temporary. Pega may or may not complete or enhance the feature. The continuation of work on Preview Release features is at Pega's discretion, based on market demand. The feature may be deprecated or left as it is. Pega may choose to license this feature if and when it moves to Limited Availability or General Availability.
- Not intended to be used as the basis of making purchasing decisions, either as it is currently, or as development roadmaps indicate that it may evolve.
- Not intended to be updatable (remain the same from one release to the next).
- Problems with Preview Release features will be fixed for 6 months from the time of the release, or until the subsequent release, whichever comes first. Preview Release features will not be treated with the same urgency as products or features that are planned for the next two designations.
This release may include products or features that have Limited Availability status. Products and features with Limited Availability status:
- Have passed the Preview Release stage and are moving towards General Availability status.
- Are intended for a limited number of valuable use cases.
- May contain some General Availability hardened capabilities that require further development (such as, UI errors and warning handling, logging, usability, monitoring, DevOps and revision management scripts, robust implementation and update guides, and so on.).
- If intended to be used in a production environment, the Pega Customer Decision Hub product team must ensure that the use case and update path (which may involved manual steps or special work) can be supported. The product team will then work with the client and provide assistance.
Next topic Pega Customer Decision Hub 8.7 enhancements