Adding a key performance indicator
The key performance indicators (KPIs) can be used to track, compare, and monitor business performance across the defined areas of interest. You create KPIs based on outcomes previously defined in interactions.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click New and provide a name for the new KPI.
- In the Selected outcomes list, select type of operation that defines the KPI formula.
- In the Available outcomes section, check the list of possible values in the outcome dimension.
- Click on the available outcomes or click Add All to select all
the available outcomes.The Selected outcomes section lists the possible values selected from the Available outcomes section.
- In the Description section, select one of the following
- Use generated
- Automatically generates KPI description.
- Use custom
- Requires entering your own KPI description.
- In the Display data in Visual Business Director section, select
one of the following options:
- VBD displays values accumulated over time.
- VBD does not display values accumulated over time.
- In the Compare data sources in Visual Business Director section,
select one of the following options:
- Higher values are better
- The values below a reference value are displayed in red and green when above.
- Higher values are worse
- The values below a reference value are displayed in green and red when above.
- Click Submit.
Previous topic The Key Performance Indicators tab Next topic Editing a key performance indicator