Configuring the Audience for Self-Optimizing Campaigns
The Audience section for Self-Optimizing Campaigns allows you to define the audience for the campaign. The audience can be based on an existing Segment, or randomly generated based on a specified audience size. If you have multiple customer contexts defined, self-optimizing campaigns target the primary customer context in your application.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- In the Audience section, click Configure.
- In the Configure Audience pane, specify whether you want to use an
existing Segment, or automatically generate a Segment populated with randomly
- To automatically generate a random Segment, select Specify an audience size and enter the number of customers that should be included in the audience. To ensure that the analytics results are statistically significant, the audience size should be larger than 2,500.
- To use an existing Segment, select Select a segment, and then click Configure to launch the Configure Segment modal window. See Using a configuration modal window for details on using this window.
- In the Set control group field, specify the approximate size of the control group used for this audience. The control group is a percentage of customers who receive an offer that is randomly selected rather than based on analytics. Control groups allow you to measure the effectiveness of your analytics.
Previous topic Configuring Self-Optimizing Campaign Details Next topic Configuring the Actions for Self-Optimizing Campaigns