- In the Method section, click Configure.
- In the Configure Calculation Method for CLV dialog box, select a calculation method by clicking Add.
- Click Apply.
- For the default Basic Calculation method, enter the following constant values:
- Configure the values for the available fields. You can select the following types of
values for each field:
- Constant – Enter a number which represents the value.
- Property – Select a property from the customer class that contains the value.
- Strategy – Configure a Strategy that returns this value. After selecting a Strategy, select the strategy result property that contains the value.
- Click Save.
Pega Customer Decision Hub