Configuring the finalization schedule for a file or database template
Configure the finalization schedule, notifications, and post-finalization activity for the output template.
Finalizing a template writes any pending data to the output file or table. For file
templates, finalization converts the staging output template
<container name>_LOCK table) to its
proper version (without lock in its name). For database
templates, this happens only if you select the the Overwrite existing
data writing option.
Pega Customer Decision Hub uses the standard queue processor for template finalization. If you want to use a dedicated queue processor, add a new dynamic system setting called CDHDedicatedFileDBQueueProcessor, and set its value to true.
- In the Schedule section, select the Enable
schedule check box to configure when and how frequently to
finalize this output template.
Tip: As a best practice, do not schedule the template to be finalized more often than every 30 minutes. Finalizing the template too frequently can result in unexpected behavior.
- Optional: In the Delivery options section, configure the notification that you want to send when the template is finalized.
- Optional: In the Advanced section, configure a post-finalization
activity for this output template:
- In the Task name field, enter a name for the task.
- In the Task description field, enter a description for the task.
- In the Activity class field, select the
Applies To class of the post-finalization
activity from the list.
Note: The post-finalization activity must reside in the PegaMKT-Work-Offer class or in one of its descendant classes.
- In the Activity name, select the post-finalization activity (Rule-Obj-Activity) from the list.
- Send Email
- Send SMS
- Send Generic
- Sent Multiple Treatments
Previous topic Configuring the contents of a file or database template Next topic File and Database landing page details