Configuring the Next best action widget
To configure the Next best action widget which displays Pega Customer Decision Hub actions in Pega Customer Service, update the MapActionForIssueAndGroup decision table.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
The MapActionForIssueAndGroup decision table uses the ActionID and Action properties to control how actions are displayed within Pega Customer Service, based on their issue and group in Pega Customer Decision Hub.
- The value of this property needs to match an entry in the MapActionProperties decision table in the Pega Customer Service application.
- The value that the customer service representative sees in the green bar in the Next best action widget.
- Log in to Pega Customer Decision Hub as an operator with access to Dev Studio.
- In Dev Studio, edit the MapActionForIssueAndGroup decision table.
- On the Results tab, expand the Additional Allowed Results section.
- In the CRMSamples section, review the set of default actions, as
in the following table:
Result Target property Value Default .ActionID .pyIssue + "action" .Action "Make " + .pyIssue + " action" ServiceAction .ActionID .pyName .Action .pyLabel SalesAction .ActionID TopOffers .Action "Makes Sales Offer" NegotiateRetention .ActionID RetentionPeak .Action "Negotiate retention" NegotiateSales .ActionID SalesNegotiator .Action "Negotiate sales"
- Make sure the ActionID matches entries in the MapActionProperties decision table in Pega Customer Service.
- Map your issues and groups to these allowed results by clicking on the Table tab of the MapActionsForIssueAndGroup decision table.
- Add a row for each of your issues and map it to the appropriate allowed results, as in
the following table:
Business Issue Business Group Return Sales SalesAction Service ServiceAction Negotiation Retention NegotiateRetention Negotiation Sales NegotiateSales Previous topic Configuring Next-Best-Action Designer for Pega Customer Service Next topic Configuring actions in Pega Customer Service