A push notification treatment represents the message which you want to communicate to your customer through a notification message in an app that you own. It is typically displayed on the lock screen of a mobile device where the app is installed. Opening a push notification brings the user to the app that sent the message.
- Optional: If the default list of fields available on the push treatment form does not contain a
property which you require, edit the Decision Data rule form used by push notification
Any new properties you add to the form are automatically available for all previously created treatments.
- On the Treatments landing page, click Manage treatments.
- On the Decision Data: Push Treatments rule form, click the Form tab.
- In the Form fields section, review the list of properties which are available as
fields on the Push notification treatment form.
- To add a field, click the Add field button.
- To remove a field, click the Remove property icon.
- On the Treatments landing page, click .
- Enter a unique name and a description for the treatment.
- Specify when the treatment is active.
- Within a defined time period
- In the Push Message field, provide the text that should be
displayed in the push notification.
Tip: Push Notification shape in the action flow should be configured to reference .OfferData.PushMessage to display the Push Message.
- Click Create.