To debug strategies that are lower in the strategy stack, follow a similar process as for debugging the NBAStrategyFramework component. Depending on the strategy that you are debugging, you will need to update the ExternalInputTester strategy to ensure that your strategy results include all required component logic.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- Open the NBAStrategyFramework strategy.
- From the NBAStrategyFramework strategy, open the
- Open the Test Run panel by clicking the slider button on the right side of the strategy canvas.
- In the Settings section, select Data transform, and then select a persona transform.
- Click the Open icon.
- On the Definition tab of the data transform, specify the
characteristics of the persona.The persona characteristics are defined as properties of the customer, their journey, and other related data.
- Save the data transform and switch back to the TreatmentsChannels strategy.
- In the For external inputs use strategy field, enter
ExternalInputTester, and then click the
- On the strategy canvas, add the ActionLevelPropensity component,
as in the following figure:ActionLevelPropensity is the required strategy component for action scoring. This component expands the action by the number of active and enabled channels, which is required to debug the treatment strategy.
- Save and check in the ExternalInputTester strategy.
- Switch back to the TreatmentsChannels strategy.
- Click Run, and then select the Result component to view the strategy results.