Defining action flows
The Flow contains the exact sequence of actions to be performed in the lifecycle of a particular action. A Flow consists of a variety of shapes and the connectors which connect these shapes.
The Flow editor provides the user with an intuitive drag-and-drop mechanism for designing their offerings. Users can configure the details of each step directly on the step’s shape using the shape’s Properties panel.
To apply a template, click the icon by the Dynamic template field, and then select the action which you want to use as template. The action diagram is updated to display the flow from the action selected as template.
- Understanding the action flow shapes
- Understanding the action flow connectors
- Branching the action flow based on the channel
- Grouping offerings into action bundles
- Configuring an action flow to write information to an external system
- Validating action flow configuration
- Testing the action flow
- Importing and exporting actions
Previous topic Creating a New Attribute Next topic Understanding the action flow shapes