To create a simulation test, you can duplicate an existing simulation test and edit the copy. This solution saves time when you want to create multiple simulation tests that are only slightly different, for example, they use different Strategy rule instances to process customer data.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click Simulation Testing.
- In the Action column, for the simulation test that you want to copy, click .
- Edit the copy.For more information, see Creating a Simulation.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- To save the simulation test, click Submit.
- To save the simulation test and run it immediately, click Submit and run.