Use the on/off toggles to indicate which inbound and outbound channels are active and should be considered for Next-Best-Action.
- In the Channels tab of the Next-Best-Action Designer, in the Channels section, review the active toggles.
- If you want to disable a channel for Next-Best-Action, set the related toggle to
OFF.If a channel is toggled off, its status is stored in a Decision decision data rule (DDR) and the related part of the strategy framework is turned off. Setting the toggle to on reactivates the related part of the strategy framework.
- Understanding channels
- Adding additional channels to Next-Best-Action Designer
- Configuring additional channels for use with volume constraints
- Defining real-time container triggers
- Defining real-time event triggers
- Configuring a recurring schedule for Next-Best-Action
- Defining triggers for paid media
- Frequently asked questions about channels