Filtering simulation tests
You can filter through simulation tests in Pega Customer Decision Hub to quickly find the simulation tests that you need, for example, to create a duplicate of an existing simulation test. You can filter simulation tests by input, application revision, or operator.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click Simulation Testing.
- Above the simulations list, configure the search pattern to view the required
simulations by completing any of the following fields:
- To search by the input or strategy that is used to run the simulation test, enter the Strategy / Input field with a valid strategy or input ID, for example, RandomOffers, CustomerDS, and so on.
- To search by revision number, enter the Select revision field with a valid revision ID, for example, MyNet:01-01-02.
- To search for simulation tests that were run by a specific operator, expand the
Last run by drop-down and select one of the following options:
- The default setting. View simulation tests that were last run by any operator.
- Display simulation tests that were last run by you.
- View all simulation tests that were run by a specific operator. When selected, you must provide a valid operator ID for the operator whose simulation tests you want to view.
Note: The search pattern is processed starting from the leftmost condition. Previous topic Managing simulation tests in Pega Customer Decision Hub Next topic Viewing additional simulation test details