Use the Sync Tracking tab on thelanding page to monitor the status of paid synchronization jobs across segments, real-time, and scheduled runs. The following information is displayed for each synchronization job:
- The status of the synchronization job. Possible statuses include Pending,
Awaiting response, Running, Completed, and Failed. If the synchronization
job completed with errors, expand the row to view more information.
Note: The Awaiting response status has been introduced to track the asynchronous Google Ads API.
- The name of the paid destination of the synchronization job.
- The time when the synchronization job started.
- The time when the synchronization job completed or failed.
- Indicates whether the synchronization job was triggered by Next-Best-Action, segment update, or background processing by an agent. To filter the job table by a specific synchronization type, use the drop-down list above the table.
- Depending on the type of the synchronization job, this column shows the name of the Next-Best-Action hierarchy level, customer segment, or agent which triggered the synchronization.