NBA Strategy framework
This is the second strategy executed by any of the trigger strategies.
The strategy framework is shipped with Pega Customer Decision Hub and is managed by Next-Best-Action Designer. There are several extension points within the framework. To ensure upgradeability, avoid overtaking any part of the framework that is not a designated extension point. If you cannot implement the functionality you require using the extension points and feel that you need to overtake any part of the framework, please reach out to the Pega team before doing so.
The figure below shows the whole strategy framework. The following sections describe individual components of the framework in more detail.
- NBA Strategy framework components: External Input through to Constraints
- NBA Strategy framework components: Action scoring through to control group handling
- NBA Strategy framework components: Arbitrate through NBA Post-Process extension
- NBA Strategy framework components: Propensity Thresholds, Action Limits and Bundling
- NBA Strategy framework extension points
Previous topic NBA_AllIssues_AllGroups Strategy Next topic NBA Strategy framework components: External Input through to Constraints