Use this landing page to:
- Review high-level paid audience details
- Filter the list of audiences by audience type
- Check for trends in audience sizes
Review high-level paid audience details
The following information is displayed for each audience:
- Platform icon
- Audience name
- Audience key
- Issue and group name
- Destination type and destination name
- Number of customers in the audience
- Number of matched customers and match rate for all Google audiences, excluding conversion sets
- Number of matched customers and match rate for Facebook conversion sets
Filter the list of audiences by audience type
You can use the Audience type filter to display audiences based on their type. Paid Media Manager creates the following types of audiences in a paid destination:
- Positive - These audiences are used to target individuals
with ads based on the priority of an ad for an individual as determined by
eligibility and relevance rules, as well as AI-driven analysis.
Note: These audiences also include the conversion audiences for Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
- Negative - These audiences represent the inverse of priority-based audiences – that is, individuals that are not eligible and have low priority. Negative audiences are excluded from targeting to eliminate wasted ad spend.
- Conversion - These conversion sets represent the individuals who have completed a conversion, that is, accepted an action after viewing an online ad from the marketer.
Check for trends in audience sizes
A spark line graph shows the trends of population and matched count over the last thirty days. To see the audience count for a specific date, hover your mouse over a point on the spark line.