Running simulation tests
From Pega Customer Decision Hub, you can start a simulation test that you already configured. Additionally, you can start a new simulation test or restart an already completed one.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click Simulation Testing.
- Locate the ID of the simulation test that you want to start and click it.You use the filter function to browse through simulations. For more information, see Filtering simulations.
- Start the simulation by performing one of the following steps:
- To start a new simulation, click Start.
- To start an already completed simulation, click Restart.
Caution: To avoid deleting previous simulation test results, the Clear previous results for simulation test setting must be disabled before restarting.
- Optional: View the reports that are assigned to the simulations by clicking a report in the
Assigned Reports section.For more information, see Viewing and managing reports assigned to a simulation and Viewing additional simulation details.
Previous topic Creating simulation tests in Pega Customer Decision Hub Next topic Running simulation tests from the strategy form