- Log in to the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal.
- In the navigation pane of the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- To run a saved simulation, from the Simulation list,
select a simulation.
Result: Value Finder runs the simulation automatically.
- To create a simulation and then run it, perform the following actions:
- Click Create new.
- In the Create simulation window, click All issues / All Groups.
- From the Issue list, select an issue.
- From the Group list, select a group.
- Click Apply.
- In the Create simulation window, click Audience, and then select the audience for the simulation.
- Click Run.
Result: Value Finder runs the simulation and saves it to the Simulation list.
- To re-run a simulation that you ran before, under the Simulation list, click the Re-run icon.
- Optional: To toggle the customer distribution view between counts and percentages, in the
Show customers as field, select one of the following
- To display results as the numbers of customers in each category and state, select Counts.
- To display results as percentages of customers in each category and state, select Percentages.
Pega Customer Decision Hub