Testing the Next-Best-Action strategies with data flows
After you create a data flow, start a test run panel of your Next-Best-Action strategy. You can test the full strategy framework by running the test at the top level of the Next-Best-Action hierarchy, or test the configuration of a specific business group by running the test only for that group.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click .
- Open the Next-Best-Action strategy that you want to test. For example, to test the full Next-Best-Action strategy framework, open the NBA_TopLevel strategy.
- Open the Test run panel by clicking the Toggle side panel icon on the right side of the strategy canvas.
- In the Single case tab of the Test run panel, select Run this strategy on a data flow.
- In the Data flow field, select your new data flow.
- In the Customer ID list, select the ID of a customer.
- Click Run.
Previous topic Creating a data flow for testing Next-Best-Action strategy Next topic Simulating next-best-action changes