You can view additional details for each completed simulation test. Additional details can help you correctly assess performance of target strategy on the component level as well as view record distribution across all decision data nodes in your application. You can view additional simulation test details only for simulation tests whose status is either In progress or Completed.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click Simulation Testing.
- Click the ID of the simulation test whose details you want to inspect.
- Under the progress bar, click More details.You can view the following details:
- Component statistics
- View the number of successful and failed records per data flow component and the average processing time (in milliseconds). You can also view the percentage of the total processing time that your application took to process each component.
- Distribution details
- View the number of Data Flow nodes that were assigned to process the data. You can also view the number of partitions that were created to process the data in each decision data node. The statistics display the number of records processed by each node, the number of failed records, and the current status of the decision data node.
- Run details
- The default parameters of the simulation test run. You cannot change these parameters. In Pega Customer Decision Hub, simulations are always run in Batch mode. If a simulation test encounters at least one error on one of the nodes that are assigned to process the data, the simulation test fails on that node. The data is processed on the remaining nodes, starting from the last successfully created data snapshot.