- In the header of Dev Studio, click the Resources menu icon, and then click Pega API.
- In the Pega API Help window, from the Service package list, select V2 Prediction API.
- Click Authorize.
- In the Available authorizations window, enter the required
credentials for the scopes that you want to use:
- In the username and
password fields, enter your operator
credentials.The V2 Prediction API is server-specific and not application-specific. You can work with all the predictions on the server to which you have access. Your operator's default access group determines which predictions you can access.
- In the type field, select the authorization
- Request body
- Query parameters
- In the client_id and client_secret fields, enter the OAuth credentials that you saved in Creating and configuring an OAuth 2.0 client registration.
- In the username and password fields, enter your operator credentials.
- Click Authorize, and then click Close.
- Click the endpoint that you want to test.
- Test an endpoint:
- Click the name of the endpoint that you want to test to expand the section.
- Click Try it out.
- If the endpoint requires additional parameters, enter the information in the required fields.
- Click Execute.
Pega Customer Decision Hub