Activate a revision in test to propagate the changes included in the revision to all operators. Activate only those revisions that have been approved by testers. You can have only one active revision in the system at a time.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- In Dev Studio, click .
- Click Activate next to a revision with the Test status.
The status of the revision changes to Active. The activation of a revision results in the following system changes:
- The application version is incremented by one, for example, PegaBank 01.01.02.
- All overlay applications point to the new version.
- The access group for which the revision was activated changes to reflect the new application version. To view the changes, application users must log out and then log in again.
- A Rollout access group is created, for example PegaBank:AdministratorsRollout, which points to the new application with the revision ruleset.
Previous topic Importing revisions Next topic Discarding revisions