Adding additional channels to Next-Best-Action Designer
In addition to the built-in channels provided by Pega Customer Decision Hub, you can implement additional channels by extending the ChannelSettings decision data rule. For example, if you send out physical product catalogs to your customers, you can create a Direct Mail channel for these types of treatments.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- In Dev Studio, click .
- Open the ChannelSettings decision data rule that resides in the Data-Decision-Request-Customer class.
- Click Check out.
- Click New.
- Configure the channel details:
- Name- For example, Direct Mail.
- Description- An optional description of the channel, for example, Used for product catalogs related to the Household line.
- Channel icon- An optional icon to visually identify the channel in Next-Best-Action Designer. Available icons include pi-forward, pi-mail, pi-picture, pi-mobile-phone, pi-notification, pi-money, pi-headset, and pi-chat-typing.
- ModelName- Enter NBA.
- SettingName- A unique identifier for the channel, for example, DirectMail.
- SettingValue- Set to true to enable
the new channel, or false to create the channel without
For more information about enabling channels, see Enabling channels.
- Save and check in your changes.
Previous topic Enabling channels Next topic Creating treatments for additional channels